We are looking for a german-speaking Windows System Administrator for our location at Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Nowadays, millions of users rely on the CIB products. If document lifecycle management or demanding IT-consulting, CIB is the innovation partner for many renowned companies. We are not just a simple software provider but also stand for creativity and drive to implement solutions.
CIB labs S.L. is part of the CIB company group that currently counts over 180 employees in Germany and Spain. We develop innovative software, carry out ambitious projects and provide support service to customers worldwide.
Join our team as a Windows System Administrator!
Your opportunities as a Windows System Administrator:
- You are responsible for designing, administrating, supervising and maintaining the intern Windows IT-landscape (MS Exchange, Active Directory usw.).
- You secure the WAN-Services (Webserver, Database server, etc) and supervise the IT-Security.
- You plan, supervise and develop the intern network, integrate new solutions and expand your knowledge (in DevOps area, among others).
- You maintain and take care of updating the intern monitoring-system and are responsible for Client-, Server-, Backup-Hardware.
- You have experience as a system administrator (preferably Windows landscape – Active Directory, MS Exchange, etc.).
- You have advanced knowledge in virtualization techniques (VMware) and networks (VPN, WLAN, Cisco, Firewall).
- You have know-how in cloud-technologies (AWS).
- Your knowledge in Linux-/Unix and your experience in DevOps (Apache, Tomcat) are advantageous.
- You have initiative and great communication skills.
- You are creative and open to new technologies.
- You speak German and English well (level B2 or better).
- Individual support for professional development
- Challenging tasks in a stable work environment
- An open and dedicated team
- Flexible office hours
- Great office location
- Possibility of working at our international locations (Spain, Germany)
We are looking forward to your application including the following:
- Your curriculum vitae in German or English
- Cover letter in German or English
- Your annual salary expectations
- Possible entry date
- Certificates of grades (PAU, professional formation, university)
- Letters of recommendation (if available)
Please send your application by using the form below. We only accept PDF documents. You may use our CIB pdf brewer to generate a PDF. Download it for free at pdfbrewer.cib.de.