We are looking for talents with technical profile and entrepreneurial spirit for our new location in Valencia!
At CIB, we are experts in solutions in document management with over 30 years of experience. We develop innovative software and invest in research fields such as Deep Learning, Big Data and Mobile Computing at our headquarters in Munich, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Nuremberg and Gran Canaria. Currently, we are looking for talents with entrepreneurial spirit to join us for the foundation of a new location in Valencia.
Grow with us!
Depending on your profile, these will be your tasks…
- Developing new software and apps as well as optimizing existing products.
- Collaborating with the international development team (documentation, communication).
- Designing, developing and executing tests within the scope of quality control.
- Planning, installing, configuring and maintaining IT-infrastructures.
- Supporting clients within the scope of consulting through innovating solutions.
- Contacting clients directly.
- Redacting technical documentation for IT-projects.
- And other interesting tasks!
- You have successfully completed training or studies in Computer Science, IT Management, Telecommunications or similar.
- You are a creative talent and dynamic person.
- You have entrepreneurial spirit and are a solution-oriented person.
- You are a team player.
- You have initiative and the capacity to work independently.
- You speak German or English well (level B2 or better).
- You have experience in designing, developing and executing automatized tests.
- Experience with testing tools in the software area (Java, Android, iOS, etc.) is an advantage.
- Secure use of the different operating systems and knowledge of the usual programming languages.
- Your network and IPSec VPN – knowledge will be an advantage.
- You have great communication skills.
- You are willing to travel for attending trainings and project meetings.
What we offer:
- Individual support for your personal and professional development.
- Challenging tasks and fascinating projects.
- Modern equipment and attractive job conditions.
- A creative, open and committed team.
- Continuing education and training.
- Possibility of actively taking part in the foundation of a new location.
- Possibility of working at our international locations (Spain, Germany).
If you identify some of the above-mentioned requirements as your qualities and skills, then we look forward to your application including the following documents:
- Your curriculum vitae in German or English.
- Cover letter in German or English, including your annual salary expectations.
- Possible entry date.
- Certificates of grades (PAU, professional formation, university).
- Letters of recommendation (if available).
Please send your application by using the form below. We only accept PDF documents. You may use our CIB pdf brewer to generate a PDF. Download it for free at pdfbrewer.cib.de.