We are looking for an iOS Developer for our location at Las Palmas de Gran Canaria!
Nowadays, millions of users rely on the CIB products. If document lifecycle management or demanding IT-consulting, CIB is the innovation partner for many renowned companies. We are not just a simple software provider but also stand for creativity and drive to implement solutions.
CIB labs S.L. is part of the CIB company group that currently counts over 150 employees in Germany and Spain. We develop innovative software, carry out ambitious projects and provide support service to customers worldwide.
Join our team as an iOS Developer!
Your opportunities as an iOS Developer:
- You develop native mobile applications for iOS.
- You cover the whole development process from the implementation of test cases up to trouble shooting and error correction.
- You work in close collaboration with comercial analists and on the development of technical designs and software architecture.
- You collaborate with team members on the improvement of internal processes and infrastructure.
- You reconstruct and restructure ongoing projects.
- You plan, design and implement new applications, and develop the application architecture.
- You plan and implement changes and improvements.
- Development is your passion!
- You enjoy working in teams.
- You have proven experience in mobile application development for iOS of at least 2 years.
- You have field-proven know-how in patterns und agility.
- You are interested in continuous professional and personal development.
- You speak English and/or German well (level B2 or better).
- Individual support for professional development
- Challenging tasks in a stable work environment
- An open and dedicated team
- Flexible office hours
- Great office location
- Possibility of working at our international locations (Spain, Germany)
We are looking forward to your application including:
- Your curriculum vitae in German or English
- Cover letter in German or English, including your annual salary expectations and your possible entry date
- Certificates of grades (PAU, professional formation, university)
- Letters of recommendation (if available)
Please send your candidature to: email@example.com or fill in the application form below.
We only accept PDF documents. In order to generate a PDF you may use our pdf brewer that can be downloaded at our homepage: www.cib.de