Nowadays, millions of users rely on the CIB products. If document lifecycle management or demanding IT-consulting, CIB is the innovation partner for many renowned companies. We are not just a simple software provider but also stand for creativity and drive to implement solutions.
CIB labs S.L. is part of the CIB company group that currently counts over 150 employees in Germany and Spain. We develop innovative software, carry out ambitious projects and provide support service to customers worldwide.
Join our team!
- You consult and support our clients during product launches.
- You record requirements for product development.
- You independently carry out seminars for our own as well as third-party products.
- You are responsible for the conceptual establishment and maintenance of seminar materials.
- You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science, an IT specialist education or similar.
- You have gained experienced in the areas of adult and further education.
- You have strong communicative abilities at different management levels.
- You have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Your experience with further Office suites (e.g. OpenOffice, LibreOffice) is an advantage.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are able to work independently and in a structured manner.
- You speak English and German very well (level C1).
- Individual support for professional development
- Challenging tasks in a stable work environment
- An open and dedicated team
- Flexible office hours
- Great office location
- Possibility of working at our international locations (Spain, Germany)
We are looking forward to your application including:
- Your curriculum vitae in German or English
- Cover letter in German or English, including your annual salary expectations and possible entry date
- Certificates of grades (PAU, professional formation, university)
- Letters of recommendation (if available)
Please send your application by using the form below. We only accept PDF documents. You may use our CIB pdf brewer to generate a PDF. Download it for free at pdfbrewer.cib.de.