We are looking for a C++ Developer for our location at Las Palmas de Gran Canaria!
Nowadays, millions of users rely on the CIB products. If document lifecycle management or demanding IT-consulting, CIB is the innovation partner for many renowned companies. We are not just a simple software provider but also stand for creativity and drive to implement solutions.
CIB labs S.L. is part of the CIB company group that currently counts over 150 employees in Germany and Spain. We develop innovative software, carry out ambitious projects and provide support service to customers worldwide.
Join our team as a C++ Developer!
Your oppportunities as a C++ Developer:
- You develop in a productive LibreOffice/OpenOffice environment.
- You implement individually customized solutions.
- You actively exchange with the OpenSource community.
- You participate in international conferences.
- You are familiar with the development with C/C++.
- You have gained experience in the area of Linux/Unix or Windows.
- You are familiar with software engineering methods (OOA/OOD, UML, design patterns and agile).
- You speak English and/or German well (level B2 or better).
- You are willing to travel on occasion, for example for the introductory training and project meetings.
- Individual support for professional development
- Challenging tasks in a stable work environment
- An open and dedicated team
- Flexible office hours
- Great office location
- Possibility of working at our international locations (Spain, Germany)
We are looking forward to your application including the following:
- Your curriculum vitae in German or English
- Cover letter in German or English, including your annual salary expectations and you possible entry date
- Certificates of grades (PAU, professional formation, university)
- Letters of recommendation (if available)
Please send your candidature to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the application form below.
We only accept PDF documents. In order to generate a PDF you may use our pdf brewer that can be downloaded at our homepage: www.cib.de